Leading Professionals For Their Best Future
We offer a complete single-use kit that is ideal for exams. Best of all, it doesn't need warming to use.
We believe that educators will lead our industry forward. We support your goal of producing graduates that are successful, earn a respectable living and enjoy what they do. Sugar-based hair removal has long been recognized as a service that can enhance graduates' prospects, but up to now it has been difficult to teach in a school setting. Traditionally, the hand method is taught over two days, requires ongoing practice to develop proficiency, and is more suitable for experienced post graduate professionals. We, at Salon Sugar Products, Inc. have addressed this challenge by developing Sugar 'n Strip® pastes that can be used in almost the same way as wax/resin, while still providing the state of the art advantages. Our exclusive Sugar 'n Strip® pastes have been formulated for use on the three hair types: Vellous, Intermediate and Terminal. We are also happy to "train the trainers" so that they can pass on their new Sugar 'n Strip® expertise to your students - confident in the knowledge that the products and techniques are fully compliant with State Board requirements. You will be able to teach your students the simple unique techniques in only a few hours. Our safety and hygiene standards meet the highest State/Provincial Board/OSHA requirements, and our easy to understand method makes this a natural fit for school curricula. If, at a later date, the graduate wants to add the “hand” method (our Spa System®), we offer a one-day Spa System® add-on. This is ideally completed when they are working in a salon and removing hair each day.
Many of you can appreciate this typical classroom experience:
“One day, while watching a class of our students learning to wax eyebrows, one of the students spilled a large dollop in the middle of another student’s eyebrow. Chaos reigned while people looked for the solvent to remove the wax. Extreme care was needed to leave as many hairs as possible so as not to ruin the girl’s appearance. They were only partially successful.
Coincidentally, Salon Sugar® products was scheduled that day to demonstrate their Sugar ‘n Strip® system. The educator, Kate Riley, showed everyone how the student has complete control over the Sugar ‘n Strip® paste. The students were amazed that not only did it remove very short hairs, but it didn’t remove any skin layers. Equally impressive, the students could take as long as they wanted to shape the eyebrow perfectly. Finally, mistakes or clean-up of any extra sugar was easily done with plain tap water.
I was so impressed I never used wax in the school again.” Judy, The Aesthetics Academy
Educators/Schools are expressing their appreciation that Sugar ‘n Strip® is:
- Easy to teach
- Safe to use
- Non-toxic clean up
An Educator recently shared with us:
"After switching to the Sugar ‘n Strip® system, it was a pleasure to teach my
novice stylist students eyebrow hair removal. I could demonstrate to them, have
them apply Sugar ‘n Strip® to both their
models’ eyebrows, then stop them to wait
for me to check their applications before they removed any hair. By working in
this calm, controlled manner, they gained
confidence and expertise in record time.
Anyone who had applied too much sugar
or made the brows too thin had only to
wash it off with tap water, take a breath
and start again. All the students were
successful the first day. They enjoyed the realization that with such a gentle product they could compliment their client's hair style, not send them away with red, angry skin. It was easy after
that experience to move them into full
body hair removal." Linda P.
Students and Educators can enjoy these benefits now:
- The product is simply warmed, applied with a spatula in an ultra-thin layer, and removed with a cotton strip.
- Eliminates student stress. no need to rush since the product remains usable on the skin for as long as needed.
- The product sticks only to the hair so is gentle on the skin.
- Mistakes and spills are cleaned up with plain tap water leaving no mess or stains.
- This all-natural product is entirely food grade – it can be eaten!
- We have available online professional support videos to enhance the student/teacher experience
Why are Salon Sugar® products the best fit for your school?
- We only do business with professionals.
- For 20 years we’ve been manufacturing sugar pastes for professional use in the USA/Canada.
- Our client base includes some of the most prestigious schools, spas
- You will be teaching techniques that meet all industry standards
- Our Sugar ‘n Strip® system can be taught by you to your students in a hands-on four hour session.
- We have a NIC Compliant Test Kit available (see photo) for the hair removal portion of their Board Certification.
- Our products have consistent quality, scientific process, and no artificial dyes-additives-fragrances or preservatives.
- Student confidence, product safety and easy clean-up make Sugar 'n Strip® the perfect fit for in-school salons
Learn More about our Sugar 'n Strip® system and how it can best work for your students.